JonWay is a brand still unknown to us that arrives in Italy thanks to Italy2Volt of Saronno (Milan) and it does so with MJS-E Sport, an electric maxi-scooter with interesting performances: 130 km / h top speed (declared) and autonomy of 150 km (declared). I drove it for a few days and in this video I analyze it point by point. However, a huge doubt remains: will pronounce “ionuei”, “ionuai” the “gionuei”?
- As did? 2’27”
- How you are riding? 4’34”
- How are you? 7’00
- Like / Dislike 18'11”
- Who I recommend it to? 19’52”
Here is the data sheet on the importer's website
• SUBSCRIBE TO MY CLAN and defend my independence
• SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Shooting and editing:
- where are we going from here (instrumental version) by dan-zeitune
- spacey curry by peter spacey
- future is now by lux inspira
Fortunately, it is not the only electric maxiscooter on the Italian market, there is also the Puma distributed by the cjr (https://www.cjrmotoreco.com/prodotti/motocicli-elettrici-2/puma-9kw-12.html)
Comments are closed.